bluestackforpc.com | Snapseed is a powerful photo editing app for smartphones. It has rich tools and filters that are so useful to edit photos. Ever since this photo editor app is famous in Android and iOS, many people are wondering if they can download and install Snapseed for PC Windows or Mac.
Can you Install Snapseed on PC or Mac?
Our answer is YES, YOU CAN! It is possible to install Snapseed on PC or Mac even though it is officially available for Android an iOS devices only. You can follow our method that we will share in this post.
The Snapseed photo editor supports JPEG and RAW DNG files. Edit your photos using basic and advance tools on this app. Tune your image by adjusting the exposure and colour automatically or manually.
Bring out the details and sharpness of your image. Crop the photos to standard sizes or freely. Use the perspective tool to fix the skewed lines and the geometry of horizons. Adjust the White Balance so that your photos looks natural.
Add Text using the stylised or plain text. Use the Vintage, Noir, Retroflex, Grainy Film presets to make your photos look old or unique.
Snapseed is a complete package of photo editor app. This app is 100% FREE and NO ADS. Learn how to install it on your computer.
Download Snapseed for PC or Mac
File name: Snapseed
File size: 30 MB
Category: Video & Photo
Requirements: Windows 10/8/7 or Mac
Author: Google LLC
To install the Snapseed app on your computer, you CANNOT just download the APK file. Read the following method to know how to install Snapseed on your Windows computer.
- PicsArt Photo Studio for Mac or PC Windows
- Telegram Desktop for PC Windows or Mac
- Video to Audio for PC Windows or Mac
How to Download and Install Snapseed for PC or Mac
We will use the Android emulator to install Snapped on Windows or Mac computer. There are Android emulator apps that you can use like Nox and BlueStacks. But, in this post, we are using BlueStacks as our preferred one.
- At first, get a copy of BlueStacks from the link: Download BlueStacks installer file.
- Wait until the download finishes. It may take a bit longer since the file is around 400MB. Please be patient.
- After the BlueStacks download progress is completed, double click on the installer file to start the installation.
- Follow all steps you see on your monitor to finish the installation.
- Then, go back to the desktop and click on the BlueStacks icon to open the app.
- Insert your Google account to complete the setup on BlueStacks for PC or Mac.
- When the setup is completed, open the Play Store on BlueStacks. Type “Snapseed” in the Search box.
- Tap the Install button to download and install Snapseed on your computer via BlueStacks.
- The installation will start.
- Once you see the Snapseed icon on your BlueStacks dashboard, click on it to open the app.
- Take a photo and edit it using Snapseed.
Features of Snapseed
- 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
- Supports JPG and RAW files
- Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
- Selective filter brush
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
How to Edit Photos on Snapseed
Edit your photos on Snapseed automatically with choosing the existed presets or manually. Watch the video below about how to edit photos on Snapseed.
That’s it. Now, with the Snapseed on your Windows PC or Mac, editing photos will be more convenient for your eyes. You have a big screen to put on the details.
Do you like to use Snapseed photo editor app? Or, do you have other photo app that you can recommend for us? Tell us your thoughts. We would love to hear it.
If you have any questions, feel free to write in the comments section. Thank you for reading, Folks.