bluestackforpc.com | Feeling secure while browsing the internet is what many people want. In order to be safe on the internet, you can make your network to be a private one. In order to do that, you need a VPN application on your Mac or PC and Psiphon is one of the best VPN apps. Hence, we will discuss how to download Psiphon for Mac or PC Windows.
Download Psiphon for Mac or PC
Psiphon app is an application that helps you to make your internet connection into a private one. Your internet connection will be safe and most importantly, it allows you to access unblocked websites in your region. It will not reduce the speed of your internet connection. So, you can still browse like usuall in private network.
Be safe while connecting to the hotspot or public network with Psiphon 3. In other hands, it works like a hotspot shield that gives you security and protection from unwanted actions.
Basically, Psiphon VPN app is only available for Windows, Android and iOS devices. But, if you are using a Mac computer, you can follow the tutorial in the section below to get Psiphon on Mac. Now, let’s head to the methods to install Psiphon for Mac or PC Windows.
- Download Betternet VPN for PC Windows or Mac
- Download Turbo VPN for PC Windows or Mac
- Telegram Desktop for PC Windows or Mac
File name: Psiphon
File size: 10.5MB
Requirement: Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OSX
To run Psiphon on Mac or Windows PC, you will need the help of an Android emulator. There are several Android emulator apps like Nox and BlueStacks player. Read the following instruction in order to know how to install Psiphon for Mac or Windows.
Android emulator apps:
How to Download Psiphon for Mac
- 1. As we have mentioned earlier, you can download Nox or BlueStacks for the android emulator app from the link above. Then, install the Android emulator on your computer.
- The download process may take for a while since the file is quite big. Please be patient.
- When the download finishes, locate the Nox or BlueStacks installer file and double click on it to start the installation.
- Just follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
- Once the installation is completed, go back to the desktop and click on the BlueStacks or Nox icon to open the app.
- Complete the setup by inserting your Gmail account.
- When the setup is completed, open the Play Store on BlueStacks. Type “Psiphon” in the Search box.
- Tap the Install button to download and install Psiphon VPN on your computer via BlueStacks.
- The installation will start.
- You will see the Psiphon icon on the BlueStacks or Nox dashboard. Click on it to open the app.
- Now, click on the Connect button and you are ready to browse with VPN connection.
How to Download Psiphon 3 for PC Windows
- Get a copy of Psiphon 3 for PC Windows from the official website or click this link: Download Psiphon for PC Windows
- Find the Psiphon 3 installer file and double click on it.
- The installation will start and grant all the access.
Congrats! You have successfully installed Psiphon 3 on Mac or PC Windows. To understand more about this VPN for Mac or PC, you can take a look at the top features below:
Top Features of Psiphon
- No registration needed. Download the app and connect to the network.
- Supports thousands of servers and various entry points.
- Access all websites that once were blocked.
- Built-in usage stats to monitor your connection network.
- Configuration settings: customize your proxy settings.
- Choose which apps that you can connect to the VPN.
Those were all about Psiphon for Mac or PC Windows. You can now safely browse the internet without worrying if there is anyone tracking your network. Hope it can help you a lot.
Do you like Psiphon app so far? Or, do you have other VPN app for Mac or PC Windows that works better? Tell us your thoughts. We would love to hear it.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to write it in the comment section below. Thank you for reading bluestackforpc. Have a nice day, Folks!