bluestackforpc.com | Make your photos become more awesome with PicsArt Photo Studio. With this app, you can edit, create collage, and even draw something on your photo or image to make it has a personal touch of yours. If you like to create a unique photos, you can use the effects, filters and stickers from this app to explore your creativity. In this post, we are going to share how to download PicsArt Photo Studio for Mac or PC Windows.
The PicsArt app is one of the recommended photo editor apps. As a free application, it has many premium features that will help you unleash your creativity in editing photos. Use the collage maker to compile some photos into one. Or, use the drawing tools on this app to add your signature to your photos so that it becomes unique.
You don’t have any good picture? Don’t worry. There are more than 1000 photos provided by the PicsArt community that you can use as background for free. You can also use the templates on the app to make grid style collages, templated collages and freestyle collages. All are available for free. Keep on reading to know how to get this app on your Mac or Windows PC.
Download PicsArt Photo Studio for PC or Mac
File name: PicsArt Photo Studio: Collage Maker & Pic Editor
File size: 40.7MB
Category: Video & Photo
Requirement: Windows 10/8/7 or Mac OSX
- Install Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle on PC and Mac
- Clash Royale for PC and Mac
- Spotify ++ for PC and Mac
How to Download PicsArt Photo Editor for Mac or PC Windows
Downloading the PicsArt Photo Studio APK alone won’t make you be able to use the photo editor app on your Mac or PC Windows. The PicsArt Photo editor is not officially available for Mac or Windows devices. In order to use it, you must use an Android emulator app. In this method, we are using BlueStacks Android emulator app, as one of the best of its kind. BlueStacks will let you run Android app like PicsArt photo editor on Mac or PC. Let’s start the steps.
- First of all, download BlueStacks from this page and install it on your Windows PC or Mac.
- The BlueStacks installer file is pretty big, so you need to be patient while downloading it. Make sure that your computer has a good connection and meets the BlueStacks system requirements.
- Locate the BlueStacks installer file and double click on it to initiate the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to finish it.
- Open the BlueStacks app by pressing the desktop icon.
- Complete the BlueStacks setup by inserting the Google account of yours. If you have no Google account, you can create one by pressing the Sign Up button.
- When the setup is completed, open the Play Store on BlueStacks. Type “PicsArt Photo Studio” in the Search box.
- Tap the Install button to download and install PicsArt Photo Studio on your computer via BlueStacks.
- The installation will start.
- Run the app once you see the PicsArt Photo Studio icon on your BlueStacks.
Now, you can enjoy the PicsArt Photo Studio on your Mac and PC Windows. Edit your photo with this photo editing using the tools from the app. Add effects and stickers to make your photo more interesting.
Features of PicsArt Photo Studio
Let’s know more about PicsArt Photo Editor by knowing the great features of this app.
- Provides drawing tools that allow you to draw on the images.
- More than 1000 images are free to use as backgrounds.
- Support with basic photo editing tools, such as crop, stretch, clone, text, curves and more.
- Add stickers and clip-art to your image.
- Collage maker will let you make a collage of your photos.
Those were some of the great features of PicsArt for PC. If you want to know how to use PicsArt Photo Editor for Mac or Windows PC, you can check the following video.