bluestackforpc.com | Security becomes one of the concerns of the users before installing BlueStacks on their Windows computer. Though it offers a great performance to run Android apps and games smoothly. If you are also concern about it, you can read how to improve BlueStacks’s security in Windows 10/8/7 that we will discuss in this post.
Improving the security of BlueStacks is quite an important topic. It gives you feeling secure about the data in your computer. We believe no one wants their data or information to be stolen, right? So, you must follow the instructions on this post carefully.
What BlueStacks version affected?
The tutorial of improving the security of BlueStacks in this post will affect to all versions of BlueStacks, except BlueStacks 4 or above.
If you are still using the older version of BlueStacks 3 or below, you must do the method below to enhance the security.
- Fix Microphone Issues on BlueStacks 4
- Use Backup and Restore on BlueStacks for PC
- Fix BlueStacks compatibility issues after Windows 10 update
How to improve the Security of BlueStacks in Windows 10/8/7
In order to enhance the security of BlueStack, you should open Windows Defender Firewall by using the below steps:
- Press Window + R key, to open Run.
- Type wf.msc. It will open Windows Defenders Firewall.
- Click on Inbound Rules.
- On this page, you may see a few of the BlueStacks Android Host and BlueStacks Service.
Now, we will do the main steps to improve security for all the BlueStacks Android Host and BlueStacks Services.
- Right click on the BlueStacks Android Service. Select on Properties.
- Open General tab, click on “Allow the connection if it is secure”. Click on apply.
- Click on Advanced Tab, under Profiles, select all three profiles, Domain, Private and Public. Under Traversal please change it to Allow Edge Traversal from the drop-down menu and click on apply.
- Press on Scope. Under Remote Ip address, click on “These Ip Address” click on ADD and enter the address 127.0.0.1 and click on apply.
- Press on OK and now it should show a lock icon along BlueStacks Android Host.
Please perform steps 1 to 5 for all the BlueStacks Android Host and BlueStacks Service.
- How to Fix BlueStacks Already Installed Error
- How to Speed Up BlueStacks 3 for PC Windows 10/8/7
- Disable Hyper-V on Windows 10/8/7
The security of BlueStacks in Windows 10/8/7 should have improved by now. You can sit back and relax. Play your favourite games on BlueStacks without worrying the security.
Check on the BlueStacks Tips and Tricks for more troubleshooting. For queries, feel free to write in the Comments section below. Thank you for reading. Stay secure!