bluestackforpc.com | Windows regularly releases updates to improve the performance and the security of the system as well as the drivers. Once the updates are available, Windows will give you notifications. Then, you can update Windows and the graphics card drivers on your PC.
What does it deal with the BlueStacks? This question might come up in your mind right now. Applying the updates of Windows or graphics card drivers on your PC will increase the performance and speed up the BlueStacks. It also gives you better experience in running Android games and apps on BlueStacks.
So, if you haven’t updated your Windows Graphics card drivers, this method is for you. We will guide you how to update Windows and the graphics card drivers on your PC.
How can I update Windows ?
For users on Windows 10
- Click on the “Windows” button on left bottom corner of your PC.
- Navigate to settings and then click “Update & security“
- Click on “Windows update” and select “Check for updates“. If Windows Update says your device is up to date, you have all the updates that are currently available. If not you can proceed with update.
For users on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Open the Control Panel. To open control panel press the “Windows” and “R” button together on your keyboard, a search box will be launched, type “control panel” in the search box.
- Click on the System and Security option, and then select the Windows Update option.
- Windows Update will check for any available updates for your computer. If any updates are found, you should be able to view the available updates. It is highly recommended that you install all important updates and service packs that are available.
- How to Improve BlueStacks 4 Performance
- Fix BlueStacks compatibility issues after Windows 10 update
- How to Fix Microphone Issues on BlueStacks 4
How to update the graphics card drivers on PC
You may try the following links to graphics cards manufacturer’s websites. These are meant to automatically detect your graphics card and update your PC with the latest drivers that are available. You are welcome to consider using them if you wish.
You may also try updating the drivers manually. Refer the steps below.
- Navigate to device manager on your machine. To open device manager press the “Windows” and “R” button together on your keyboard and type “devmgmt.msc” in the search box as shown below.
- On the device manager page click on “Display adapters” and choose the graphics card on your PC.
- Right click and choose the “update driver” option available here. Follow the on screen guidance and proceed to update the drivers.
That’s it! Now, you have updated the Windows graphics card drivers on your PC. Do you feel the difference? Or, it is just the same?
If you are a bit confused to update the drivers manually, you can rely on Driver Booster app to update your Windows drivers automatically. This app is a freeware which means you can use it for free.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to let us know. Thank you for reading, Folks!