bluestackforpc.com | Previously, we learned about how to transfer files from BlueStacks to PC. And in this post, we will discuss the other way around. We will tell you how to copy or transfer files from PC to BlueStacks. Stay tuned!
For those who don’t have any clues about BlueStacks, it is an Android emulator app that allows you to run Android apps and games on PC or Mac. BlueStacks is quite powerful and has an incredible performance. It’s said to be faster than Galaxy S9+. It also offers stunning graphics that bring better experience in playing HD quality games.
There are Android applications that will ask you for files, like Snapseed before you edit a photo or WhatsApp, when you want to send files to your friends. To do that, you can transfer the files from your local folder in your PC or Mac to the BlueStacks. Once you have copied the files from PC or Mac to BlueStacks, you can access the files on the BlueStack and use it further with different apps.
- How to Update Windows and Graphics Card Driver on PC
- Fix Google login issues on BlueStacks
- Fix BlueStacks Installation Fails Error
How to Transfer Files from PC to BlueStacks
The method that we will use in this article will affect on BlueStacks 3, 3N, and 4. To transfer files from PC to BlueStacks, we will need a Media Manager app. You can download this app from the Google Play Store in the BlueStacks. The instructions is quite easy to follow. Check on every steps carefully. So, here we go:
- Launch BlueStacks on your PC.
- Click on the Google Play Store and search for a Media Manager app.
- Press on the Install button to install Media Manager app on BlueStacks.
- Once it finishes, open Media Manager app.
- At the bottom on the right pane, select Import From Windows to transfer files from PC.
- A new windows will appear. Browse the files that you want to import to BlueStacks. You can choose multiple files at once.
- After finished selecting the files, click on the Open button to start transferring the files.
- The files will be saved in the Imported Files folder. Check on this folder to see the files.
The files will also be available in the shared folder in Gallery.
Watch on the video below if you still find difficulties to understand the steps above.
Importing files from PC to BlueStacks is quite simple. Now, you can access the files from the BlueStacks and share it with the apps on your BlueStacks. Hope it helps you.
If you happen to have questions, feel free to contact us. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day, Folks!