bluestackforpc.com | Do you play Garena Free Fire on your desktop computer? If you are wondering how to do it, we suggest you to read the tutorial on this page. While if you have downloaded Free Fire on your Windows PC and are wondering how to play it, you can read the tutorial in this post. Here, we will tell you how to play Free Fire on BlueStacks for PC.
Play Free Fire on PC Windows
Many BlueStacks users are a bit confuse when playing Free Fire on PC Windows using BlueStacks. The control is obviously a bit different compared to the smartphone. But, you should not worry anymore. With the tutorial from us, your accuracy and response time in the Battle Royale will improve.
Yes, by following the steps in this post, you will have a better experience in playing Free Fire on BlueStacks for PC. This will help you when you land in heated areas in Free Fire like the power plant.
Note: The tutorial will affect BlueStacks 184.108.40.2067 or above. So, if you are using older version of BlueStacks, download the update in this page.
- Garena Free Fire for PC Windows or Mac
- Improving BlueStacks Security in Windows 10/8/7
- How to Customize BlueStacks 4 for PC Windows
How to Play Free Fire on BlueStacks
- If you launch Free Fire and start a battle on BlueStacks, the game will be loaded with the following default control scheme:
- The default control scheme is more than sufficient for a comfortable gameplay.
- You may toggle key overlay by clicking on the key overlay button. You may also set the opacity for key overlay using the slider.
- For flawless experience please use the BlueStacks settings shown below before playing the game.
- You are now ready to become the king of the island: The only thing left to do is to eliminate 49 players. Well, this won’t be that hard after starting to use your keyboard and mouse, you can be sure of that.
Well done! Now, you have a better accuracy in playing Free Fire on PC Windows. Beat your enemies and be the last man standing to win the game.
For more BlueStacks Tips and Tricks, read the article on this page. Happy playing, Folks!