bluestackforpc.com | How to export files from BlueStacks to PC? This is a frequent question that people like to ask. In this post, we will provide the answer to that question, along with the tutorial.
When we are using BlueStacks to run Android apps on PC like Snapseed, the edited photos stay in the BlueStacks memory. You will not find the photos or files in the local folders in Windows computer. Unless you export it yourself.
This also works if you download videos, files or documents from the applications on BlueStacks. Those files remain in the BlueStacks. Thus, we will learn how to export the files from BlueStacks to PC.
- Fix BlueStacks Installation Fails Error
- How to Turn on Advanced Graphics Engine Mode on BlueStacks
- How to Fix BlueStacks 3 Engine Not Starting on Windows 10/8/7
How to Export Files from BlueStacks to PC
To move files from BlueStacks to PC, we will need a help of a Media Manager app. This app allows you to copy files from BlueStacks to Windows computer. Once you have copied, you can access the files on your PC. Let’s directly jump to the tutorial:
- Open BlueStacks on your PC Windows.
- Download and install Media Manager app from the Play Store or App Centre in BlueStacks PC.
- Run the Media Manager app on your BlueStacks.
- On the left pane, select Gallery and open the folder that contains files you want to transfer to Windows PC.
- In the folder, select the file that you want to transfer. You can choose multiple files at once.
- Then, click on the ‘Export to Windows’ button on the top.
- A window will appear. Browse the folder where you want to save the files in your Windows computer.
- Or, you can click on the ‘Create New Folder’ button if you haven’t set the folder earlier.
- Click OK.
- Now, the files have successfully exported to Windows PC.
Watch the video below to see how it is done.
The method above allows you to select multiple files while exporting to your computer. Then, the files will be available on your PC. No need to open the BlueStacks every time you want to access them.
Do you have other ways to transfer files from BlueStacks to PC? Share with us in the comments below. We would love to know it.
For queries, feel free to contact us. We will answer as quick as we can. Thank you for reading, Folks!