bluestackforpc.com | BlueStacks for PC is one of the best Android emulator apps that support high definition graphics. This app is one the best options if you want to play Android apps and games on your Windows or Mac computer. In order to get the best experience of using BlueStacks, you should customize BlueStacks 4 for PC.
Introduction: BlueStacks 4 Review
The BlueStacks 4 is claimed to be 6x faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+. It is also 8x faster than BlueStacks 3. Moreover, it supports most of Android apps and games. The simple UI of BlueStacks makes it easy to operate.
In BlueStacks 4, you can play multiple games from multiple Google Play Accounts at once. Or, you can play the same game from multiple accounts. So, it will be beneficial if you want to play some games at the same time.
Enough with the introduction, let’s go back to why you come to this post. We will show you how to customize BlueStacks 4 on your PC so that it suits your needs. Just follow the instructions below.
- BlueStacks 4 for PC Windows 10 / 8 / 7 or MAC
- How to Root BlueStacks 3/4/N
- How to Disable Hyper-V on Windows 10/8/7
How to Customise BlueStacks 4 for PC Windows
- Click on the gear icon on the top bar as shown below.
- Select Settings.
1. Display: You may customize the resolution and DPI through the ‘Display’ settings menu, to enhance your viewing and playing experiencing on BlueStacks. Please close and restart BlueStacks to make your resolution and DPI settings effective.
2. Engine (For advanced users): This will let you change the graphics mode in which BlueStacks runs. Here you may also allocate CPU cores and RAM as per your requirement.
Upon scrolling down, you will see the slider to adjust FPS as shown in the screenshot below.
Note: Changes in Engine settings will be applied on restarting BlueStacks.
3. Boss Key: You can hide/show BlueStacks instantaneously using “Boss Key”. You may use any alphabetic with ctrl and alt keys to enable this feature.
4. Notifications: This will let you manage notifications on BlueStacks 4.
5. Preferences: This will let you add desktop icons for installed apps. Here you can also customize your performance and platform related settings.
6. Backup & restore: This option will let you recover all your BlueStacks data by creating Backup and restoring it.
7. Update: You can check whether the latest BlueStacks version is available. This will keep you up to date with the latest releases. Click “Check for updates” to see if any update available.
8. About: It provides information about BlueStacks version installed on your PC.
- Fix BlueStacks compatibility issues after Windows 10 update
- How to Improve BlueStacks 4 Performance
- How to Turn on Advanced Graphics Engine Mode on BlueStacks
Finally you know the meaning of each feature in the settings. Now, you can customize the BlueStacks 4 to suit your needs. We suggest you to consider the specs of your computer while setting up the BlueStacks 4 for PC.
We hope you enjoy using it. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or write in the comments section. Thank you very much.