bluestackforpc.com | BlueStacks is one of the best Android emulators to run Android apps and games on PC. It is claimed to be the fastest mobile gaming and beats the Samsung Galaxy S9+. This Android emulator app is equipped with Android N which means that it supports most of the Android apps and games. As many people are installing the BlueStacks on their Windows PC or Mac, we heard a report about Google login issue.
What Causes Google Login Issues
We understand how annoying it is to have a problem. But, even a great app like BlueStacks also has a problem and it is about the Google login issue. When you face this problem, you cannot insert your Gmail account on BlueStacks. This off course makes you unable to use the Google Play store service on BlueStacks.
This is quite troublesome because you cannot download Android apps or games from Google Play Store. We know that there are other ways to download apps and games, via App Centre or download the APK from the internet and install it manually. We can do that, but the App Centre is not as complete as the Google Play Store. Also, it is very risky to download APK file from the source that is not trusted. If you take the wrong steps, it could have a malware/virus/dangerous script within.
There are several different symptoms why you have Google login error on BlueStacks. Everyone can have different causes about this. This could be because of the internet, the visualisation, graphic mode, your antivirus, the proxy settings, and many more. Those are the common causes, but like we have told you earlier that you might have different cause.
- How to Root BlueStacks 3/4/N
- How to Set Location Provider on BlueStacks
- Improving BlueStacks Security in Windows 10/8/7
How to Fix Google login issues on BlueStacks
If you experience Google login error on BlueStacks, there are some steps you can do to fix this issue. The steps that we are going to share can be done selectively. However, this method will affect to all versions of BlueStacks, even the older version. Here we go:
Issues and suggested Workarounds:
- Please check if virtualization is enabled on your PC. You can enable virtualization for a smoother experience on BlueStacks by referring to this help article.
- Try switching the graphics mode on BlueStacks from settings by referring to the third step in this help article.
- Please check if you have any malware/adware/spyware program installed on your computer. It could be fiddling with the network services and causing the issue.
- Using the internet with proxy settings. In this case, please reset DNS settings to default and see if that helps.
- Try accessing google.com (or gmail.com) and sign in with your Google credentials on your PC’s browser on the incognito window only.
- Your antivirus software may be disrupting secure (HTTPS) network connections to Google servers. Please refer to our article advocating preferable settings for your PC antivirus software.
If after performing the methods above you still experience the same error on BlueStacks, we suggest you to download the latest version of BlueStacks app. There is a chance that the installation is corrupted. Therefore, updating could be a good solution.
- How to Download BlueStacks N for PC Windows 10
- How to Disable Hyper-V on Windows 10/8/7
- Use Backup and Restore on BlueStacks for PC
We understand how terrible it is to have an error on BlueStacks. Thus, do the methods above to fix Google login issue on BlueStacks. We hope this could help you get rid off the problem.
If you happen to have questions, visit the BlueStacks Troubleshooting page or write in the comments sections below. We will help to answer as best as we can. Thank you for reading, Folks.