bluestackforpc.com | BlueStacks is the perfect option to run Android apps and games on your Windows PC or Mac. It has good supports for Android games like PUBG, MOBA, Free Fire, and many more that requires great graphics. This app claims to be faster than any Android devices which means that you will experience a better way in playing Android games on your PC or Mac. Unfortunately, some people face a problem when they are trying to install BlueStacks on PC or Mac. If you experience this error, then you should read our discussion about how to fix BlueStacks installation fails error.
Reasons: BlueStacks Installation Fails
Before we go on to the solutions, let’s talk about the reasons why BlueStacks installation fails. There are two common reasons why you experience this error while trying to install BlueStacks on your PC Windows or Mac:
- Corrupted BlueStacks installer file.
- Computer specs don’t meet the minimum requirements to install BlueStacks
Those two are the most common causes why you cannot install BlueStacks on PC or Mac. But, there might be other reasons that we don’t know. If you have found other reason, please let us know in the comments section.
After knowing the reasons why you encounter error on BlueStacks, now we will discuss how to fix BlueStacks installation error.
- Fix BlueStacks compatibility issues after Windows 10 update
- How to Customize BlueStacks 4 for PC Windows
- How to Enable Virtualization on Windows 10/8
- How to Fix BlueStacks 3 Engine Not Starting on Windows 10/8/7
What to do if the BlueStacks Installation Fails
There are several methods that you can apply in order to fix the BlueStacks installation error. You can choose the solutions selectively that suits to your situation. Here we go:
Method 1 – Download new BlueStacks Installer File
If the reason why you fail to install BlueStacks is the corrupted installer file, you can just download the new BlueStacks installer. This can happen because the download progress was interrupted that caused the BlueStacks installer file cannot be downloaded completely.
You can just download the BlueStacks installer file once again from the official website. Or, just click on this link to direct you: Download BlueStacks Installer file.
Method 2 – Upgrade your computer
The next reason why you face problem in installing BlueStacks is that your computer doesn’t meet the minimum requirements of BlueStacks. Do you know the system requirements of BlueStacks for PC or Mac? Check on the list below:
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 4GB Free Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000 and virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS. Click on this link to find the single thread Passmark score of your PC’s processor.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750. Click on this link to find the Passmark score of your PC’s Graphics controller.
- RAM: 6GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
After you make sure that your computer have met the requirements, then download the BlueStacks installer file and install it on your computer.
Method 3 – Send Logs of BlueStacks
The last thing you can do to fix BlueStacks installation error is sending the installation logs to the BlueStacks developers team. They will locate the installation failure logs on your PC. The team will analyse the error from the logs before they come up with the solution. Here is the tutorial to send the install failure logs.
- Press “Windows + R” on your PC.
- Type “%localappdata%” and click OK.
- Navigate to the “BlueStacks” folder present in the explorer window, sort the content in this folder by clicking on “Date modified” tab and send us all the logs for the specific date or of the most recent date on which you faced the issue.
- The logs which would be helpful for debugging will start with ‘BlueStacksMicroInstaller….” and “BlueStacks-Installer…”
- You can create an email attachment and send email to support at bluestacks dot com. We will analyze the logs and respond to you with a possible solution or a workaround.
Those were the three methods that you can do to fix BlueStacks installation fails error. We hope it helps you and you can have BlueStacks on your PC or Mac. But, if the error persists after you try the methods above, you can try Nox app Player as the BlueStacks alternative.
If you happen to have questions about this topic, feel free to leave in the comments section. Thank you for reading bluestackforpc, Folks!