bluestackforpc.com | Download Nox App Player if you are looking for BlueStacks alternative. Like BlueStacks, Nox App Player is capable of running Android apps and games on Windows PC well. It has a clean and elegant user interface that make it easy to operate. It also supports virtualization of the latest Android version. So, you will feel like playing game on your Android device, but with a bigger screenplay. Interested to give it a shot? Follow the tutorial on this page to know how to download Nox App Player for PC Windows.
Download Nox App Player
Nox App Player is one of the best Android emulator apps. It has so many great features that you can rely on. It will give you a better experience in gaming as it supports X86/AMD which is stable, fast and reliable. The latest version of Nox App Player supports Android Pie 9.0 and it means that you have a bigger chance to try all new version of Android apps and games. The performance score of Nox App Player is quite big, 151, 567. This number supports high-end Android games to be played on PC Windows or Mac.
The Nox App Player supports for PC Windows and Mac computer. You can just download to which version that you need. This app is completely free. You can use all features on Nox App Player without the purchasing anything.
To have this wonderful app on your PC Windows or Mac computer, you can follow the tutorial that we are going to share in this post. But, before we go to the installation section, it’s better to check the Nox App Player system requirements. So, you have an idea if your computer is compatible.
Nox App Player System Requirements
- Windows 10/8/7 (latest Service Pack)
- CPU multiple core processors that support VT-x or AMD-V Virtualization Technology
- Supports Open GL 2.0 or higher performance
- 4GB RAM
- 1,5GB available of HDD
- Broadband Internet connection
After knowing that your computer meets the specification above, now let’s try to install the app.
- Free Download Spotify ++ for PC and Mac
- Video to Audio for PC Windows or Mac
- How to Download BlueStacks N for PC Windows 10
How to Download Nox App Player for PC Windows or Mac
- Visit the Nox official website to get a copy. Or, simply click the link above to get the Nox App Player for Windows or Mac.
- The download progress may take for a while since the installer file is pretty big. The file is approximately 560MB. It will take more time if you have a slow internet connection. Therefore, make sure that your internet is fast enough.
- Once the download finishes, locate the Nox App Player installer file and double click on it to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions on the screen until the installation finishes.
- When it is completed, launch Nox App Player by double clicking on the icon on the desktop.
- Complete the setup by inserting your Google account and password. It is similar to when you setup your Android device for the first time. Hit the Sign Up button if you want to create a new one.
Done. The Nox App Player for PC/Mac now is ready to run Android apps and games. Download the Android apps and games from the Play Store on Nox App Player right away.
Features of Nox App Player
- Supports Android Pie 9.0 the latest version.
- Play PUBG or Mobile Legends without any problem.
- Supports Fake GPS and Touch Control that is suitable to play Pokemon Go.
- Adjust the used of RAM on your computer.
- Full support for Graphics drivers for any types.
Benefits of Nox App Player
Why do you need to choose Nox App Player? What are the advantages of Nox App Player compared to other Android emulator apps? You might have those questions in your mind right now. We have some answers for your questions. Let’s check them out.
- Play any games without setting up. Whatever Android games that you want to play, Nox App Player has provided the setting to play the game. You can adjust them manually if you think the control settings are not comfy.
- It supports NVIDIA and AMD Graphic Cards. This allows you to play game at 60FPS. You’ll be amazed of the graphics.
- Adjust your RAM. In Nox App Player, you can adjust the RAM that you need. It will avoid you from getting lags.
- Change theme. The Nox App Player lets you change the theme so that you will not get bored.
Nox App Player vs BlueStacks
It is difficult to answer which is the best, Nox or BlueStacks. Those two apps are great and has full support for running Android games and apps on Windows and Mac computer. Both support stunning graphics that you might not get on your old Android device.
However, if you need an Android emulator app that doesn’t need to many resource, Nox App Player might be perfect for you. This app is quite small compared to BlueStacks.
We suggest you to give them a try so that you can feel it yourself.
Those were the steps to download Nox App Player for PC Windows or Mac. The Nox Android emulator can be a good alternative when BlueStacks is not compatible with your computer. WIth this app, now you can enjoy the Android games and apps on a bigger screen. You can also play the games longer since you don’t need to worry about the power.
Have you tried the Nox app yet? Do you think it is better than BlueStacks? Tell us your thoughts. We would appreciate it more if you are willing to share your opinion. Write them in the comments section below.
If you happen to have questions or suggestions, please feel free to let us know about it. Thank you for reading bluestackforpc. Have a nice day, Folks!