bluestackforpc.com | Garena Free Fire is a survival shooting game. You are sent to a remote island where you have to defend or stay alive against 49 other players. This game is available on smartphone. But can we play it on a desktop? Yes, we can. We will tell you how to download and play Garena Free Fire for PC Windows or Mac in this post.
The Garena Free Fire is like PUBG game where the basic idea of the game is to survive. The players will be sent to a remote island by a plane. They can choose the point where they want to parachute to aim the safe zone.
They have to find the weapon in the safe zone and remain in the area as long as possible. Thea have a map that can show their location. The only goal of the game is to be the last man standing.
Playing the Free Fire on the computer will bring you more benefit. You will have a bigger screen which make it easier to spot your enemies. Read the tutorial below to know how to download Garena Free Fire for PC Windows or Mac.
Download Garena Free Fire for PC or Mac
File name: Garena Free Fire
File size: 399MB
Requirements: Windows 10/8/7 or Mac
Author: GARENA INTERNATIONAL I PRIVATE LIMITED
To play the game on computer, you cannot just download the APK file. Read the complete instructions from the section below to know how to install the game on PC or Mac.
- PUBG Mobile for PC Windows or Mac
- Gardenscapes for PC Windows or Mac
- Surgeon Simulator for PC Windows or Mac
How to Download Free Fire for PC or Mac
We will use the Android emulator to install Free Fire on Windows or Mac computer. There are Android emulator apps that you can use like Nox and BlueStacks. But, in this post, we are using BlueStacks as our preferred one.
- Firstly, get a copy of BlueStacks from the link: Download BlueStacks installer file.
- Wait until the download finishes. It may take a bit longer since the file is around 400MB. Please be patient.
- After the BlueStacks download progress is completed, double click on the installer file to start the installation.
- Just follow all steps you see on your monitor to finish the installation.
- Then, go back to the desktop and click on the BlueStacks icon to open the app.
- Insert your Google account to complete the setup on BlueStacks for PC or Mac. Leave it to run in the background.
- Open the Play Store on BlueStacks. Type “Garena Free Fire” in the Search box.
- Tap the Install button to download and install Garena Fire Fire on your computer via BlueStacks.
- The installation will begin.
- Free Fire for PC or Mac is ready when you’ve seen the icon on BlueStacks. Enjoy the game.
New Features of Garena Free Fire
- New area in Bermuda – Bullseye.
- Added Hot Zone.
- New weapon – CG15 – A weapon that can charge up and deal more damage.
- Info Box: Device that reveals the next play-zone and current in-game airdrops.
- Team Parachuting: Choose to parachute together.
- New character: Laura.
- Guild system upgrade.
- How to Play Free Fire on BlueStacks for PC
- How to Fix BlueStacks Already Installed Error
- How to Stream on Twitch for PC or Mac
Now, you can play Free Fire on your PC or Mac. Beat your enemies and be the last man standing.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop in the Comments section below. Thank you for reading. Enjoy the game, Folks!