bluestackforpc.com | A good news comes from BlueStacks. After waiting for quite some times, BlueStacks has released an update, BlueStacks 4 for PC Windows 10 / 8 / 7 or Mac. The new BlueStacks 4 has brought a lot of better features that you many of the users have been waiting for. What are they? We will talk more about BlueStacks 4 download for PC Windows 10 / 8 / 7 or Mac in here.
BlueStacks 4: Simpler, Faster, More Powerful
The new version of BlueStacks 4 app is claimed 6x faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+. Is it true? The team has conducted several tests to prove it. They use BlueStacks 4 to play some heavy games and compare the result with Samsung Galaxy S9+.
The result was surprising. BlueStacks 4 for PC Windows can perform 12.6% faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+ to play PUBG game. While for King of Avalon, it is 31.06% better than Samsung Galaxy S9+. For Lord Mobile game, BlueStacks 4 is 22.22% faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+. It proves that BlueStacks 4 app is indeed better in performance. They also claim that BlueStacks 4 is 8 times faster than BlueStacks 3 app.
Performance is not the only thing that has improvement. BlueStacks 4 download comes with a better and simple UI. It is more handy and easy to operate. Key Controls is also getting better in BlueStacks 4 mac. As usual, you can choose to use the default or change the key control as you pleased.
Playing multiple games is not just a dream. BlueStacks 4 for PC / Mac can do it for instant. This feature is very suitable if you are playing many games. This is not a feature that you can have when you play games on PC.
As usual, BlueStacks 4 will give you BlueStacks Point if you play your favorite games on BlueStacks 4 app. Later, the BlueStacks Points can be changed with interesting items. So, are you getting interested in BlueStacks 4 app? Check the BlueStacks 4 system requirement below before downloading.
- Nox App Player for PC Windows or Mac
- How to Root BlueStacks 3/4/N
- Enable Virtualization on Windows 10/8
BlueStacks 4 System Requirement
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 4GB Free Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
BlueStacks 4 can work well on the PC Windows with the above specification. We do suggest you to have better or higher PC Windows spec for better experience in gaming. Look at the recommended PC Windows spec below:
Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000 and virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS. Click on this link to find the single thread Passmark score of your PC’s processor.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750. Click on this link to find the Passmark score of your PC’s Graphics controller.
- RAM: 6GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
After you have checked the BlueStacks 4 system requirement for PC Windows above, now let’s start to download BlueStacks 4 PC Windows.
How to Download BlueStacks 4 for PC Windows and Mac
Click the button below to download BlueStacks 4 app from the official website.
The downloading progress may take for a while. Make sure you have a stable internet connection to download the BlueStacks 4 installer: 410MB. After the downloading progress finishes, install Bluestacks 4 on PC Windows 10 / 8 / 7 by following the steps on the screen.
Insert your google account to finish the setup. Now BlueStacks 4 download on PC Windows 10 / 8 / 7 is ready to use. Install the Android games and apps that you want to play on BlueStacks 4 download. How to do it? Keep on reading.
How to Install Android Apps and Games on BlueStacks 4
BlueStacks 4 is your best choice to run Android games and apps on PC Windows or Mac. This app is the best Android emulator for PC Windows. Here, we will share several methods to install Android games and apps on BlueStacks 4 app.
Method 1 – Google Play Store
This method is basically similar to the way we download Android games or apps on your Android smartphone.
- Click the Google Play Store icon on the dock to open the Google Play Store.
- Choose the Android application or games that you want to download.
- Use the searching feature to find the Android apps or games that you want quickly.
- Type the name of the games or apps that you want to download in the searching bar.
- Click the result to go to the apps or games download page.
- Press the Install button.
Method 2 – Using BlueStacks Search Bar
The second method is probably the easiest way to install Android apps or games on BlueStacks 4 app. What you need to do is to type the name of the application that you want to download in the search bar in the top right of the home screen. Click the blue magnifying glass to start the searching. Then, click the Install button to install the app.
Method 3 – BlueStacks App Center
As you have known that BlueStacks 4 download also comes up with BlueStacks App Center. This is no different with Google Play Store. In fact, it is the “twin” of Google Play Store. BlueStacks App Center provides Android applications and games that you can download for free.
- Click the App Center on the dock to launch BlueStacks App Center.
- Find the applications or games that you want to download.
- Press the Install to download the apps or games on BlueStacks 4 app.
Method 4 – Drag and Drop
The next method is used if you cannot find the Android applications or games on App Center nor Google Play Store. It may happens because some apps or games might not be available in some countries.
If you are facing this issue, you should find the apps or games installer and install them on BlueStacks 4 download app manually. How to do it? Follow the step below.
- Find the games or apps installer .apk.
- Open BlueStacks 4 app.
- Drag and drop the installer .apk to the home screen of BlueStacks 4 app.
BlueStacks 4 app will automatically install the app or game. You will the icon appear on the home screen. By then, you are ready to use the Android app or game.
Method 5 – Install APK Button
This method is almost similar to the previous one. You should have provided the installer .apk file that you have formerly downloaded.
- Open BlueStacks 4 app.
- On the home screen, click the three dots on the top-left. Then, Click “Install apk”.
- Locate the .apk file that you want to install on BlueStacks 4 app. (You should have downloaded the installer apk file beforehand.)
- Click Open.
Now the icon of the app or game that you install is supposed to appear on the home screen.
BlueStacks Offline Installer
If you cannot download and install the BlueStacks online due to the poor internet connection, you can download the installer file and install it manually.
Links to the latest version of BlueStacks
That’s all what you should now about BlueStacks 4 app. As we have said earlier, BlueStacks 4 download is the best option to play Android games or apps on PC Windows 10/ 8 / 7 or Mac. In fact, it the best Android emulator for PC Windows or MAC.