bluestackforpc.com | Old games never die. Though we have a great technology and the recent games have stunning and amazing graphics, many people still play old games like Nintendo DS (NDS). The most favorite NDS games played by many people are Pokemon Black Version, Pokemon SoulSilver Version, Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon HeartGold Version, Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario and many more.
If you like to play those nostalgic games again, now you don’t need to buy the console because it’s pretty hard to find one recently. Instead, you can play the NDS games on your smartphone, PC or Mac. The only thing you need is the NDS emulator. NDS Emulator is an app that allows you to play NDS games on your smartphone, PC or Mac. Here are the 6 best NDS Emulator app that you can use.
- 12 Best FREE Apps for Learning to Play Piano
- 5 Best GBA Emulator Apps for Android, PC Windows or Mac
- Tutorial to Install BlueStacks App for PC
6 Best Emulator App for Android, PC or Mac
1. MegaNDS (NDS Emulator)
This is a highly under rated emulator, but it does its job. Never crashed on me, no ads, and simple to install. Easy to get roms and use. Ignore what the bad reviews say. It doesn’t even ask to have excessive permissions. It only asks for media/files (cause there connected and it needs to find the games you install and play them) and (microphone in case you download a rom (game) that requires it. If your looking for an NDS emulator, you found it. Only negative is sound quality could be fixed.
2. DraStic DS Emulator
3. SuperNDS Pro (NDS Emulator)
– An NDS game file (.nds, .zip, .7z, .rar) is necessary to play a game.
– Copy your own NDS game files to SD card or Internal Memory. (e.g. /sdcard/SuperNDS/)
– Use uncompressed ROM to play faster.
– If the emulator crashes due to lack of RAM, please free up RAM by closing all running applications.
YOU MAY LIKE:
4. NDS Emulator – For Android 6
5. N-DS Emu The Eleven Edition
The eleven edition of this emulator is a free DS emu that lets you play your favorite NDS games on any Android device.
- Load the rom auto in sdcard
- Support .nds, .zip of your own file rom
- Quick save/load states
- Fast forwarding
- customize layout
- Can using touch mode or button mode
- Combine button enable
- Cheatcode support
6. SuperNDS (NDS Emulator)
How to install the Nintendo DS (NDS) Emulator on PC Windows or Mac
1. Download the BlueStacks for PC from this page. The file is pretty big. It is approximately 400MB, so you should be patient.
2. Install BlueStacks on PC by following the instructions on the screen.
3. Once it is done, click on the BlueStacks icon on the desktop to open the app.
4. Complete the installation by inserting the Google account on the BlueStacks.
5. After that, you can access the Google Play Store on BlueStacks for PC.
6. Open the Google Play Store and type the name of the NDS emulator app that you want to search and install.
7. Tap on the Install button to download the app on your PC Windows.
Those were the best NDS emulator app that you can use to play Nintendo DS games on your Android devices, PC Windows or Mac. To play the NDS games, you should download the NDS Roms in advance. You can visit Romsmania page to get the NDS Roms for free.
Which app that you like the most? Share your thoughts to help others decide the best NDS emulator for them.
If you have any questions, feel free to write in the comments box below. Thank you for reading. Enjoy the NDS games, Folks!
- How to Disable Hyper-V on Windows 10/8/7
- Boom Beach Game Download for PC and Mac
- How to Fix Microphone Issues on BlueStacks 4