Currently, Zoom might be the most popular cloud meeting app that you know. But if you can use Zoom at the moment, no worries. There are 5 top Zoom alternative app that you can use on your devices. The apps that we will discuss have basic function like Zoom, to host an online meeting, with great quality. Some of them can even host more than 100 participants.
5 Top Zoom Cloud Meeting Alternative Apps
GoToMeeting is the first Zoom alternative app that you can rely on. Similar to Zoom, this app lets you connect with your colleagues around the globe with stunning quality. With GoToMeeting, you can do a business-critical meeting or just a casual discussion.
This cloud meeting app offers great features and benefits. You can host or join a meeting using your Android devices. No need to use laptop. This is pretty handy because you can do it anytime and anywhere easily.
These are other features of GoToMeeting:
- Audio or phone call with crystal clear quality
- Video conference with everyone across the globe
- Share screen with everyone in the meeting
- Hand-off presentation control to view presentation, reports, etc.
- Join a meeting with a single tap.
- Get notification when a meeting is about to start.
- Chat with everyone in the meeting.
2. BlueJeans Video Conferencing
BlueJeans is another cloud meeting app that you can use as Zoom alternative. This app is pretty reliable for having multi-party video calls with great video conferencing quality. You can host or join a video conference meeting from anywhere.
BlueJeans can host up to 25 participants for a meeting. If you want to host up to 100 participants, you can upgrade to the premium service.
Don’t worry with the internet data. BlueJeans uses low Bandwidth mode that helps you save data, but with premium quality.
To host a meeting using BlueJeans, you should create an account. But, if you just join a meeting, you don’t need to create an account.
CHECK ALSO: Psiphon for Mac or PC Windows | VPN for Mac
3. RingCentral Meetings
The third cloud meeting app that you can use as Zoom alternative is RingCentral Meetings. It offers HD cloud web conferencing and screen sharing services with wonderful quality.
RingCentral Meetings can hold face to face conference up to 200 participants for the Enterprise edition, 50 participants with Premium edition and 4 participants with Standard edition.
This app also lets you share photos, files, documents, websites and your screen with everyone in the meeting. You can do it anytime and anywhere. You can join a meeting for free and doesn’t need an account.
Here are some features of RingCentral Meetings:
- HD video conference from Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows laptop and Mac OS.
- Share screen and files with everyone. Present your document from cloud storage like Dropbox.
- Invite participants, mute/unmute attendees, spotlight speaker, lock meeting and remove participants.
- Wifi, 4G/LTE and 3G optimised.
- Safe driving mode.
Basically, RingCentral Meetings can be used around the world. But if you are outside of the U.S, Canada , U.K, or RingCentral International Branch Office supported countries, the quality might reduce a bit.
4. Video Conference – TeamLink
TeamLink claims that it is better than Zoom. It doesn’t have time limit and can host up to 300 participants. This app can be an alternative if you need to have a video and web conference.
TeamLink has a great support. It is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and iOS devices.
Here are some features of TeamLink:
- Real-time video technology with crystal clear video and audio.
- Cross platform support.
- HD screen sharing and real time interaction.
- Connect with anyone from anywhere and anytime.
- Meeting recording and playback.
- Host up to 300 participants.
5. ezTalks Free Cloud Meeting
ezTalks Free Cloud Meeting is a solution for having online meeting and free video conference. This app also lets you to share videos, documents, audio and many more. You can connect with 100 participants in one meeting with ezTalks app.
ezTalks offers HD video quality for web meeting and video conference. Just send a meeting invitation in a few clicks and you can have a business meeting online with your colleagues from anywhere.
Wondering about what ezTalks can do? Check these features:
- Login via Google or Facebook account.
- Host online meeting up to 100 participants.
- Share screen while having a video conference.
- HD quality video and audio calls.
- Whiteboard meeting and instant messaging.
- View presenter’s screen during online meeting.
- Every session allows up to 25 videos.
- Cross platforms: web, Android, iOS, Mac and Windows.
Those were the 5 top Zoom alternative apps that you can rely on for having an online meeting. Do you use other alternative apps that we didn’t mention? Please share in the comment box below so that others know. Thank you for reading.