bluestackforpc.com | Old games never fade away. There are people who still play GBA games even though the manufacturer has no longer continued producing the GBA console. The good news is that there are GBA emulator apps that let you play the Gameboy Advance games. Here, we will show you 5 best GBA emulator apps you can download for PC Windows.
With GBA emulator app, play the Gameboy Advance games that once became your favorites like Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Dragon Ball, Mario Bross, and many more. Play the games and bring the nostalgic back.
5 Best GBA Emulator for PC Windows or Mac
1. GBA Emulator
This is a top notch emulator. The ability to download roms directly from the app rather than a third party reduces the risk of viruses. The buzz you feel when pressing the buttons is a nice bit of feedback. There are ads but they don’t impact game-play and are worth it if it means this great emulator is available for free.
2. John GBA Lite – GBA Emulator
Fantastic. Emulating GBA pokémon games(Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Leaf Green, Fire Red) works just fine. Customizable layout. Many save slots, there is a place to enter cheat codes. It even gives users a warning about using cheat codes. There’s even a 2x speed button(please add a 4x). Lot’s of great features all of which are FREE. I see many people complaining about ads and yes there are many ads. However, for a free emulator, there are bound to be ads. Not to mention the ads can easily be exited.
3. GBA Emulator
It’s a great application. Once you open the app there will be an icon on the bottom left that says “download a game from the internet” , then it will take you to your browser and you can find the best websites (the ones at the top) and download games. My only problem is that you should make it more clear when you download a game and it should be easier to find.
4. My Boy! GBA Emulator
App works exactly as described. not sure what the current top positive review or what the top critical review is even talking about as of 5/9/19. The app never crashes for me and it certainly isn’t trying to “exploit people for money” regarding email access. If you’re experiencing any types of crashes, uninstall and reinstall the app or ensure your phone can handle it. If it’s asking for access to your Gmail, then you likely enabled the Google Drive option for save backup.
5. Emulator for GBA 2
I absolutely love how smooth this emulator is and the sound is crystal clear, the fast forward feature is great for getting past tedious parts of the game like the ending credits to a Pokémon game. Thanks so much for making this! All the other emulators are either incredibly laggy or they just dont work at all. So seeing something as good as this is a complete relief!
How to install the GBA Emulator on PC Windows
- Download the BlueStacks for PC from this page. The file is pretty big. It is approximately 400MB, so you should be patient.
- Install BlueStacks on PC by following the instructions on the screen.
- Once it is done, click on the BlueStacks icon on the desktop to open the app.
- Complete the installation by inserting the Google account on the BlueStacks.
- After that, you can access the Google Play Store on BlueStacks for PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and type the name of the GBA emulator app that you want to search and install.
- Tap on the Install button to get the GBA emulator app on your PC Windows.
How to Download the GBA Games?
The GBA emulator apps above don’t provide the GameBoy Advance games. To play the games, you should download the GBA ROM separately. There are a lot of sites that provide the GBA ROMS for free. One of the websites that we suggest is ROMSMANIA.CC. How to do it? Check on the instructions below:
- Open new tab on your browser and type romsmania.cc in the address bar and hit Enter key.
- Go to the GBA emulator sections and you will see the list of GBA games there.
- Choose the GBA games that you want to download.
- Press the Download button of the GBA games that you want to download.
- Once the download is done, you can play the GBA games on your device.
Those were the GBA emulator apps that you can choose in order to play the Gameboy Advance games on your Windows computer. Select the one that you like the most. All GBA games are free to use.
What is your most favorite GBA game so far? Do you have tips and tricks for playing the games? Tell us your thoughts.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to write in the comment sections below. Thank you for reading.