Since the pandemic started and people are quarantined, Zoom has become one of the reliable platforms to do video conference in a large number of people. Many people use Zoom for both work and school. However, many people are not really confidence to use Zoom at home. It’s more on because of they feel like they don’t have a good spot at home and they are afraid that their messy home or room might be a distraction. Or, they are bored with the spot at home and want some refreshment. If you think so, no worries. Zoom has your answer: change your background. Use a funny Zoom background to hide your messy room. Here are 25+ funny background that you can use on Zoom.
Putting some fun on the Zoom can get rid of the boring video conference and it might help you to cheer up your day. You can use the funny Zoom background on this post on Zoom for Windows, Linux, Mac and iOS.
25+ Funny Zoom Background Ideas
1. Boston terrier wearing unicorn pet costume
2. Cow showing tongue
4. Stormtrooper walking on sand
5. Yellow rubber ducks
6. Man hiding signage on brick wall
7. Storm Trooper vinyl figure under a desk lamp
8. Monkey hugging handrail
9. Several pineapples at a party
10. Man wearing Spider-Man costume
11. A bunch of funny bananas
12. Brown bee on surface
13. Gray cat standing in two feet
14. Gray mini figure under white sneaker
15. Just for fun LED
16. Woman holding brown umbrella
17. Fried egg plastic toy
18. Fried egg in bowl
19. Brown egg
20. Brown pug wearing santa hat
21. 2 boy in blue and white pants
22. Bolek & Lolek
23. Kid wearing green jacket mini figure
24. Warning signage on hay
25. No bull road sing
26. Person holding black android
27. Yellow inflatable smiling emoji
28. Assorted-color toy lot
29. Mickey Mouse and friends lego
30. Lego unicorn toy
How to change your background on Zoom?
Zoom allows you to change your background both in free or purchased versions. They really know what you thought that you were bored of the background and may want a little touch of yours on the Zoom.
However, it’s easy to change your background on Zoom for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, or iOS. For the complete tutorial, you can check it on this page.