bluestackforpc.com | Many people are wondering on how to open the blocked websites. As we know, every country has different rules about the websites that the people can access. If you just move to another country that has a strict restrictions about the sites that you can access, you might have similar question on your head. The answer is to use a VPN app. Here, we will show you 10 FREE VPN for Android, PC and Mac.
What is VPN for Android?
VPN app is a application that can help you bypass the restrictions. With this app, you can access the blocked websites. We know that sometimes the government blocked the websites that are useful for you. Thus, you can use VPN for Android to open them.
The VPN app itself is not limited to Android devices only. You can also use the VPN for PC or Mac. How to do it? We will show you in the end of the article. So, you’d better read it to the last. Now, let me show you the 10 FREE VPN for Android.
- Psiphon for Mac or PC Windows | VPN for Mac
- Betternet VPN for PC Windows or Mac
- Turbo VPN for PC Windows or Mac
10 FREE VPN for Android, PC Windows and Mac
1. Turbo VPN- Free Proxy Server & Secure VPN Service
This is one of the best, effective, true to it’s name app I’ve come across in a while. Lots of paid and decently enough free options yo use while not compromising with quality and speed in any way. Turbo VPN for Android works the way I expected. Perfect software, tailored exactly to the needs of modern net user.
I tried almost 10 different VPNs, some paid some free, none of those worked for me. Some of them ask access to your phone numbers, others to your picture library. Most of them are just rubbish, requiring complicated logins. Turbo VPN for Android is perfect example of true service to users. Many applause and thanks.
2. Free VPN & security unblock Proxy-Snap Master VPN
This VPN app is such a recommended VPN app due to its excellence in making a VPN connection when you in need, even perhaps the only annoying thing is the pop-ads that keep popping up every time you enter the app, overall it’s a dope free VPN app. This app is pretty good actually and you guys can download this VPN for Android cause this VPN has some good free servers to begin with. I guess the only issue is the drainage of battery which I hope can be fixed.
3. Thunder VPN – A Fast , Unlimited, Free VPN Proxy
This VPN is AWESOME. This app is great for getting around school firewalls. It is one of the fastest connecting VPNs I’ve had in a while (tho I live in America so American privilege I guess). The ads are fine because you rarely have the app open for more than 10 seconds, and it keeps the app free. My only problem is that it will sometimes disconnect. However, for my uses, this is merely a nuisance. All in all, a good VPN for PC. Thanks for all your hard work, guys.
4. Secure VPN – A high speed, ultra secure VPN
Really good free VPN for PC. I can even use it on my 4G data and yet stream HD normally. Sometimes full HD causes issues. Paid service might be good for 4k. Free version has ads but decent to the mark that they aren’t annoying. Clean UI, smooth usage, fast connection. The best free VPN I have ever used.
However, I have two issues with it. One it keeps disconnecting from the VPN with no notifications so I have no idea when it disconnects leaving me unprotected for who knows how long. Also, the ads have sound. I do not mind ads since this is free, but having sound just randomly start is annoying. I am considering downloading another application and deleting this one. Edit dropped another star gone as it says its connected, but looking at the app it’s not.
5. Best Free VPN – A High Speed, Free VPN
Definitely a fast free VPN for Android. I don’t leave a lot of good reviews because unfortunately a lot of apps that I download are garbage. I stream a lot with this VPN for PC and no buffering. Nice smooth user friendly interface that is in fact what it claims to be, free. Thus is the first VPN app that doesn’t have a 30 days of free use.
It works perfectly and i love it that it tells me when someone is trying to hack into my phone! and its accurate when it tells me if a connection is safe or unsafe. Wonderful app!
YOU MIGHT LIKE:
- Garena Free Fire for PC Windows or Mac
- Viber Messenger for PC Windows or Mac
- 6 Best Pokemon Games for Android, PC Windows & Mac
6. VPN Free – Betternet Hotspot VPN & Private Browser
It’s great! Whenever I’m out of range from service, this app comes in clutch with a *real and *free VPN! I’m so happy I came across this because if I’m not in range to call or text anyone, this app is really handy as long as there is a Wi-Fi source. Altogether this is a great app. When you use a fee VPN for Android it is usually blocked by Netflix. Meaning it won’t let you watch content from other countries.
But this one works! It let me stream content from Germany. There are other country servers you can use other then Germany by the way. I didn’t use this for any other services but Netflix so I do not know if it works with anything else. I am not sure how everybody else’s experiences were but mine was great. The only thing would change is making it a month free trial rather then one week.
7. Free Secure VPN – Unlimited VPN & Fast Security
It’s fast and easy to use but for the first 180 minutes , then you should buy premium version or share it or watch ads to charge it again for an hour again.
- Protect your privacy, keep you safe from 3rd party tracking
- Unblock geographically restricted websites
- No registration required, no settings required
- No speed limitation, no bandwidth limitation
- One-click to connecting VPN
8. Surf VPN – Best Free Unlimited Proxy
Best VPN for Android. So far, it does what it does. The ads aren’t too forceful or too many even though it is limited to some locations. For free use, it needs vip. The connection is fast and stable. Thus, it provides feature to select servers and filter apps. This is the best VPN for PC I have tried so far that didn’t cause me any problems like slow connection and frequently disconnected. It is a really nice app for who live in mainland of China.
9. WhatsVPN – Unlimited Free VPN
The best VPN for Android I’ve used so far. After months of use had one glitch where it froze. Uninstalled and reinstalling it fixed problem. Fast and efficient. No permissions asked, which makes it more trustworthy to me. Set up was a breeze and UI is very simple. But 500mb is not near enough data.
10. HOT VPN- Free･Unblock･Proxy
It is fantastic, amazing, powerful, fast, and wonderful. I liked it. I recommended it to many of my friends. It is vacant of problems or troubles. It is responsive and friendly of use. Thanks to who designed it. I am very happy and comfortable of using it. I never use any other one other than this extraordinary one.
How to install VPN for Android, PC Windows or Mac
- Download the BlueStacks for PC from this page. The file is pretty big. It is approximately 500MB, so you should be patient.
- Install BlueStacks on PC by following the instructions on the screen.
- Once it is done, click on the BlueStacks icon on the desktop to open the app.
- Complete the installation by inserting the Google account on the BlueStacks.
- After that, you can access the Google Play Store on BlueStacks for PC.
- Open the Google Play Store and type the name of the VPN app that you want to search and install.
- Tap on the Install button to download the app on your PC Windows.
- 15 Best FREE Podcast App for Android, iOS, PC or Mac
- PicsArt Photo Studio for Mac or PC Windows
- 6 Best NDS Emulator for Android, PC Windows, and Mac
Now, with the best free VPN for Android, you can open the websites that were blocked on your country. We still suggest you to pay attention to the security of the VPN app services. Do it on your own risk.
Which VPN app that you like the most? Share your opinion and experience of using the VPN app in here.
For queries and suggestions, feel free to write in the comments box below. Thank you for reading. Enjoy the Free VPN for PC, Folks!