BlueStacks is the best Android emulator for Mac. You can rely on it to play Android games and apps on your Mac. It has all the features of Android on your Mac, with bigger screen of course. More importantly, you can have it for free.
However, before installing BlueStacks for Mac, your Mac must meet the minimum requirements as stated below so that it can run smoothly.
- OS X 10.8 or later
- Intel 64-bit processor
Follow the steps below to install Bluestacks app for Mac
1. You must have had BlueStacks offline installer app for Mac at this point. Visit Download BlueStacks App for Mac if you haven’t downloaded it.
2. Double click on the offline installer to open it.
3. Drag the BlueStacks app to the Application folder. (Press Shift + Command + A to open Application folder)
4. Double click the BlueStacks app you just moved to install it. Wait for the installation process to finish.
5. Register with your gmail account so that you can use the complete features of BlueStacks.
Search the Android games and apps you want to play from the find them. Once you find it, double click on it to install Android games and apps on Mac. Read the FAQ page if you need a help. Happy Playing!